RushTix creates interactive comedy livestreams. We’re building the biggest comedy club on the planet (no joke!) by bringing together thousands of fans for the shared experience of hilarious live comedy up close and personal. Today’s premier comedians can connect with their fans everywhere. And fans get a front-row seat to the best live comedy with a vibrant real-time social experience unlike any other.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing will focus on identifying, developing, and launching new media strategies and products that will have a significant impact on our future growth. You will bring the brand to life through designing creative marketing strategies and tactics that build RushTix brand equity amongst our viewer audiences. You will bring the brand to life through creative brand strategy and campaigns, cultural inspiration, and thought leadership. You are curious, yet grounded in audience narratives, insights and macro-culture research. You will be responsible for building, developing, and leading all brand projects as chief storyteller. Ultimately, you will be the steward of the RushTix brand, and the facilitator for how we communicate with our large, growing, and diverse audiences.
You will be an emotive-based marketeer who has experience with building brands inclusive of large and diverse audiences. You will collaborate with internal colleagues and external partner brands. You will come with an understanding of the RushTix audience and will create new ways of thinking for how the RushTix brand is expressed in livestreaming and macro-culture.
- Operate as the RushTix brand champion, driving innovation across all parts of the service and leading new ways of bringing the brand to life
- Develop strong viewer audience-focused brand strategy, messaging and priorities that builds the foundation for all marketing communications
- Lead all brand campaigns and projects, and partner with other marketing teams to infuse RushTix brand values into every opportunity
- Lead efforts to reinforce RushTix' brand purpose and values, identifying opportunities to show up as a brand in a meaningful way
- Deepen audience insights through developing quantitative and qualitative understanding of internal and external brand trends
- Partner closely with internal creative team and external agencies and brands to further the RushTix brand's mission of empowering communities to create together.
- Protect integrity of design system and brand image through active brand management, permissions, and expressions
- Promote a work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, rational risk-taking and tradeoffs
- B.S. / B.A. with 10 or more years of successful experience as a brand executive
- Strong and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team
- Deep experience in brand building - both strategically and creatively.
- Must have led a significant (ideally millennial/Gen Z focused) brand at both a strategic and an executional level.
- Emotive-based marketeer who has proven experience with building brands inclusive of large and diverse audiences
- Ability to marry insights & data with storytelling, narrative development, and messaging
- Experience building and scaling processes, teams, budgets, tools, and programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, creatives, product marketers, content marketers, and campaign managers of all levels
- Prior team management experience
Salary: $120k - 180k/year full-time salary.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying